Essential free windows 8.1 downloads (my version) 😁
As you all know I’ve moved back to windows mainly for the garmin virb overlay software for cycling and what’s been nice is to see my garmin 500 communicate with my laptop again with garmin express 👍
My tip things go wrong especially in this day and age plenty of viruses and mallware to catch you out so keep it minimal !!!! Back up on a separate HDD every day but don’t leave it connected 💻
So I’m doing free only 👌
1) Garmin virb edit – ideal free software for you cycling videos
Get your power, speed cadence etc on screen to show your followers
2) Libre office – forget paying for ms office in 2014 no need
3) Popcorn time – A bit like Netflix but free 🐒 top work
4) Kodi (Xbmc) – free live sport / TV / films just the job
5) Windows movie maker – ideal for converting your movies for yOuTube upload
Virb edit uses iPhone mp4 converting files .mov no good 👎
6) Google chrome – never use internet explorer ever !!!
That’s all I need these days the Asus runs fast with no issues, 8.1 has been a present step forward as I’ve always hated the platform.
What next 78 days evaluation left then we move to windows 10 💻